Tarcher/Penguin and Betty Edwards are seeking undiscovered artistic talent!
- The competition is open to submissions of original drawn or painted artwork based on the book title, Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain.
- All submissions must be works that have not been awarded any prize in a prior contest or competition.
- Only one submission per person will be accepted.
- Submissions should be posted to the Tarcher Top Artist Flicker group page along with a brief description (per the official rules) or they may be sent electronically as a jpg or pdf file (no more than 200KB) to email@example.com. Be sure to put “TTA [Your first and last name]” in the e-mail subject line. Submissions must be received by June 1, 2012.
- Semi finalists will be selected on or about June 8 and will be asked to send their original art (a physical copy no larger than 11”x17” or a hi-res image submitted on a CD) on or by June 22, 2012. The winner will be chosen by Betty Edwards.
- The winning piece will win a cash prize of $5,000 and inclusion in a full-page ad in The Artist’s Magazine.
- View the complete official rules
Submissions accepted from Jan 1, 2012 through June 1, 2012
Semi-finalists chosen by an editor at The Artist’s Magazine: June 22
Winner announced: July 13